Table of Contents
- Once you have your QR Code
- Using the Cloud Retailer Mobile LITE App
- 1. Product Data
- 2. Product Images
- 3. Pick List
- 4. Verify Age
- 5. Daily Sales
- 6. Department Sales
- 7. Feedback
Cloud Retailer offers a LITE version of its mobile app. It contains limited functionality compared to the paid version, but it is free and is included with your Cloud Retailer base application. If you are a liquor store owner and want to know how the store is doing while you're away, this is a great app for you.
STEP 1) Search for Cloud Retailer on the various app stores or click the links below. Download the application to your mobile device.
STEP 2) Fill out the request for information on the mobile device. We will send you a QR code that contains your license key within two business days. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a QR code.
Part of our process will be to verify that you are using the latest version of Cloud Retailer back office. If not, we will need to apply updates to your system before you can use the mobile app.
The minimum version of Cloud Retailer required to use our mobile app is 2.20.56. You can view the version you are on by logging into the back office and scrolling down to the bottom center of the page.
Due to COVID and the labor shortage, many retailers have been upgrading their POS and implementing new technologies in order to increase efficiency. Updates take 2 weeks to test, schedule and apply. This service is done free of charge.
Once you have your QR Code
STEP 3) Open the application again. This time, there's no need to fill out the form. Instead, hit the camera button, then scan the QR code provided.
STEP 4) The application will begin to synchronize. This process may take between 2 minutes and 15 minutes depending on the size of your product list and other data elements.
Allow it to finish before doing anything else with your mobile device. If you switch to another application it will halt the process.
STEP 5) Once it has completed synchronizing, hit "Continue" and begin using the app. You'll be prompted to login and then you will see the main screen of the app.
Use your standard Cloud Retailer username and password to log into the mobile app. Once logged in you'll see all of the main features of the app:
You will see the name of the current logged-in user at the top of the screen. This will display the first name and last initial of the user if their name has been entered into that user's account.
If you see something other than the screens above - completely close out of the app on your mobile device and reopen it.
Using the Cloud Retailer Mobile LITE App
Here are the tasks you can perform with the Cloud Retailer Mobile LITE app;
1. Product Data- View quick and simple sales data. Sales today versus last year on the same day comparisons, sales by department compared to last year, etc.
2. Product Images- Easily and quickly take pictures of products. Our AI will clean the image up and make it ready for use with our integrated e-commerce.
3. Pick List- Create/View/Edit "pick lists". These are often used for scanning products on the floor that need to be picked in the back room to restock.
4. Verify Age- Scan drivers licenses to perform age verification.
5. Daily Sales- View total sales data for a given date. By default, the app will display all locations and all departments for the current date. You can change the information to display data for a specific store, specific department, or a specific day.
6. Department Sales- View sales data (by department) for a given date. This will also compare sales data from that same day the previous year, week to date, week to date of the previous year, month to date, month to date of the previous year, year to date, and year to date of the previous year.
7. Feedback- This will take you to our three-question survey and provide you an opportunity to give us your feedback. You may use this for things like letting us know about issues with the app or sharing your ideas on how we can make it better.
1. Product Data
To use Product Data:
- Tap on Product Data from the home screen.
- Scan a product barcode to view the data. (If prompted, click "Allow" to allow the app to use your device's camera).
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner to change the date range and/or default location.
2. Product Images
To use Product Images:
- Tap on Product Images from the home screen.
- Scan a product barcode.
- Tap "Take Photo" and take a picture of the product. (If prompted, click "Allow" to allow the app to use your device's camera).
- Attach the image to the product.
3. Pick List
To use Pick List:
- Tap on Pick List from the home screen.
- On the Pick List screen you can:
- Select an existing Pick List.
- Search for a Pick List by Scan Code.
- Create a new Pick List.
3. For new Pick Lists, fill out the Reference # (1) and the Description (2).
4. Once you've selected or created a Pick List, you can add (1) or view products/ adjust product quantity (2).
1. To add a new product, search for a product by name or by product code, or use the camera to scan a product. Once you've selected a product, you may select the Qty to add and select "ADD".
2. To edit a product, select a product from the list by tapping on the line item you wish to edit. Then, adjust the inventory to the desired amount (you can set the Qty to "0" to remove the item).
4. Verify Age
NOTE: The Age Verification function is designed to read valid ID cards, it is NOT designed to identify if an ID card is fake. If an illegal ID card has the correct data stored within the barcode, it can pass the Age Verification test. The age Verification function is not a replacement for good judgment on the look/feel of an ID card.
To use Verify Age:
- Tap on Verify Age from the home screen.
- Tap "CLICK HERE TO BEGIN" to scan an ID.
3. View the scan results.
5. Daily Sales
To use Daily Sales:
- Tap on Daily Sales from the home screen.
- Select the Location (1), Department (2), and/or Date (3).
- View the data.
6. Department Sales
To use Department Sales:
- Tap on Department Sales from the home screen.
- Select a date.
- View the data.
- Scroll to the right to view additional data. You can get the following data from Department Sales:
a. Selected Date- Sales for the selected day.
b. Date LY-Sales for the selected date of the previous year.
c. Week To Date- Sales from the start of the week to date.
d. WTD LY- Sales from the start of the week to date for the previous year.
e. Month to Date- Sales from the start of the month to date.
f. MTD LY- Sales from the start of the month to date for the previous year.
g. Year to Date- Sales from the start of the year to date.
h. YTD LY- Sales from the start of the year to date for the previous year.
2. Select the Link icon next to any category to see the data for a single department.
When viewing the summary sales for a single department, select the link icon next to the store name to view sales data for that store.
This is the screen you will see when you select the link to a specific store.
To use Feedback:
- Tap on Feedback from the home screen.
- Tap "START" to begin the three question survey.
3. (Optional) Enter your email address. We will only use this to get a hold of you if we have questions regarding your feedback.
4. (Optional) If you have an idea or a suggestion about how to improve an existing feature enter it here.
3. (Optional) If you have any additional comments, enter them here. Once you are done, tap "SUBMIT" to send in the survey.
Let us know what you think! The ability to provide feedback is embedded in the app. Thank you for your business - we hope this tool is valuable!