This article covers changing Tax Rates on specific products only. If you wish to update tax rates on all products, please use How do I change my tax rates? article
Run a Product List report
1. Log in to your Cloud Retailer Back Office
2. Navigate to Reports
3. Search for and select Product List
4. Select the products you wish to update by utilizing the available filters
5. Export to a CSV file
Update Product List report file
Note : You can only update the tax rate to an already existing Tax Rate in the back office. If the Tax Rate you wish to use is not yet added you will need to create a new Sales Tax jurisdiction first. You may follow the steps in the Creating New Sales Tax article found under the References section.
1. Navigate to Tools
3. Search for and select Import Tools
4. Under the list of Import Tools, select Products
5. Drop the CSV file you just created
6. Click Import
Average Time to Complete
This may vary depending on the number of products needing to be updated.