This article will detail how to install and configure the Cloud Retailer POS.
To install the POS client, do the following:
1) Down the installer by logging into Cloud Retailer then going to the Admin tab > Download latest POS full installer. In the screenshot below you can see I've typed in "down" for a search phrase to make it easier to find the link.
2) Run the installer and follow the instructions. When prompted for a location for temp files, simply click OK. When you're prompted you'll need to insert the company name, the port, and the sync token.
3) When the installer completes make sure you check the box "Launch Cloud Retailer Configuration Editor (see below).
4) You'll now see our synchronization utility. This process runs in the background automatically after the first synchronization of your POS. Click the "Update" button to start. Depending on the size of your database this can take a few minutes.
5) Once the sync finishes you should see a message that says "Success with no warnings!". You can now close this and open the POS application (shortcut located on the desktop).