This article covers some scenarios that might look like missing products.
I cannot find my Product in the Back Office, where did it go?
Products cannot be deleted from Cloud Retailer, however, they can be made inactive or not available for selected locations.
1) To see if you have an inactive product, navigate to your Product Catalog by selecting "Products" then click on "Catalog".
2) Below the search field, you will see a checkbox. Click the checkbox so that it turns solid and the text to the right shows "Searching for inactive and active entries"
You should now be able to see your missing product.
What if my product is active but I cannot search for it at a register?
Your product may not be available for that location.
1) Search for your product from the product catalog.
2) Select your product and click "Edit Selected Product"
3) Under the Product Location Data section, select the desired location. Next, make sure the "Product is available at this location" is checked.
4) Save the product and allow one minute to pass before searching for it at the Point-Of-Sale.
Here is a video showing the above Procedure: