This can happen if you have sales that are processed after 11:59 PM because they will be counted towards the next day.
What you can do filter the report by register shift to get all of the sales and ignore the date & time they were processed.
Follow the steps below:
- If have not already, log into the Back Office, otherwise proceed to selecting the date (Step 3).
- Go to Tools > End Of Day Reconciliation.
- Select the day in question for the Start Time & End Time and click search.
- Check the box next to the Shift# you would like to look into. You may have more than one so choose the appropriate shift.
- The details should now match your sales for the day.
Here is a quick video showing how to find the End of Day Reconciliation Reports in Cloud Retailer:
Average Time to Complete
Q: My cash drop is showing $0.00 on my End of day reconciliation, what can I do?
A: Make sure the product that is used to record your payment drop has the "Cash Drop" tag associated with it.
Q: My cash payout is showing $0.00 on my End of day reconciliation, what can I do?
A: Make sure the product that is used to record your cash payout has the "Cash Payout" tag associated with it.