The VIP integration requires several pieces of information provided by VIP to be input as attributes in various locations through the system. Once configured, the system will run automatically daily but can also be push manually or the file the would be push can be downloaded for analysis.
- Install the Module
- Set Global Entity Settings
- VIP FTP Info - Set server location & credentials for the FTP server
- ISV ID / SRS ID - Values provided by VIP for the reporting entity (Cloud Retailer Business) and software vendor respectively
- Summarize Non-retail Sales - Roll all non-Distributor sales into a generic customer (recommended)
- Configure Distributors (Locations)
- Each active Location in Cloud Retailer that is to export data to VIP will need dome Distributor / Warehouse values associated with it that are provided by VIP. Required fields are indicated in the Attribute section of the Location.
- Configure Suppliers
- Each active Supplier in Cloud Retailer should have a 3 character code associated with it provided by the VIP.
- Configure Wholesales (Customers)
- Each active Customer in Cloud Retailer has attributes to indicate whether the customer is a Wholesale / Distributor and provides additional reporting / categorization data for the retailer. Required fields are indicated in the Attributes section of the Customer.
- Configure Products
- Each active Product has some optional attributes for categorization and reporting overrides. Required fields are indicated in the Attributes section of the Product.