This article will outline how to view the additional columns in a report that do not show by default and/or remove columns that are not needed on a report.
To add a column to a report
1. Click on the plus sign ( + ) at the top of the first column on the left side of the report.
2. Click the field you want to add
3. Click the Add selected button.
4. The field will show up on the report in the farthest column to the right.
5. Click the Expand all groups checkbox to see the information in the column you added. You may have to click the magnifying glass button to regenerate the report in order to see the information in the added column.
Remove a column on a report
1. In the Column header, click the x button to remove the column from the report