This article will detail post transaction behavior at the POS.
Change the length of time before POS automatically logs out
This security setting is used to automatically log the cashier out of the Point of Sale if it has been inactive for a period of time. The amount of time before this happens can be changed with the following steps.
- From the Back Office, click on the Admin Menu and then the Device / register list option. You can type "register" or "device" to quick search the list
- From the device list, select the register you want to change and select "Edit Selected Register(s)" or double click the entry
- From the edit screen, scroll down and find the "POS Auto Logout In Seconds" setting. Change this to your desired length of time
- Click the "Save" button to confirm the changes
Force logout after each transaction
To change auto logout after each transaction. Follow steps 1-2 above, then:
- Enable the setting "Logout After Each Transaction"
2. Click the "Save" button to confirm the changes