This article will detail how to move a terminal to another register in Cloud Retailer.
- Log into the the office and click on the Admin menu.
- In the search box, type "device" - you'll see "device / register list" - Select this option.
- You will now see a list of the registers in your store.
- First, select the register where the credit card terminal you would like to move is currently in use.
- Scroll down the page until you see "PAX Destination IP"
- Write this value down or highlight, right click, and select copy.
- Close the current tab, then browse to the register where you wish to move the credit card terminal.
- Scroll down and once again find "PAX Destination IP".
- The last step will be to wait about a minute then close your Cloud Retailer POS application, and reopen so the terminal location will reload.
- Run a test transaction to verify the terminal is responding as desired. Void the transaction after everything has been confirmed.