This article lays out which processing platforms/partners we support and/or are certified with.
- North American Bancard (NAB)
- Heartland Payment Systems
- Vantiv / Worldpay (coming soon)
- First Data - Rapid Connect / Nashville
Click here for a full list of Supported Payment Processors/Merchant Services Companies and Supported Payment Terminals
NOTE: We DO NOT allow mixing of “front ends” and “back ends” – for example: using TSYS as a payment processing front end for Worldpay. This is not supported and has been known to create issues for the retailer.
There is some technical work we will have to schedule with you for your Card Defender credit card integration to switch your processing - what we refer to as a "VAR change". To get started, work with your new processor to complete this form and one of our team will work with you to schedule:
Important Note: In some cases, the costs to switch from one payment processor/merchant services company may well exceed any potential cost saving. Be sure to add up the programming change cost, potential increased monthly costs from RITE, and payment terminal hardware costs before signing any paperwork. In a typical 2 checkout lane store, these costs could easily total upwards of $1140. Key question: will the new processor or merchant services company save you more than $1140 in the first 3-6 months?
- No change fee (normally $390)
- Waiving of ongoing monthly fees (normally $15 a month per terminal)
- Free payment terminals with lifetime warranties (normally $490/terminal)
- 4 free hours of premium support services every 90 days (normally $672)
- 95% reduction in the fees that your are currently paying for credit card processing/merchant services (Look at your last statement - if you paid $2000 in credit card processing/merchant services fees last month, then your next statement could only be $100)