This article will cover how to configure the Kansas ABC-73 Monthly Report which is required by the state of Kansas for all sales to businesses for on-premise sales. This report is due by the 15th of every month and is required to report even if you do not have sales to report.
This report can be emailed to the individual logged in at the time of generating the report or downloaded as a PDF file. To configure an email address, navigate to Admin -> Users -> Select your user -> Enter your email address -> Click save. Once an email address is configured, the report will be emailed after it's generated.
NOTE: This report requires the Kansas State Liquor Package to be installed on your instance. If you are missing the links in this article, open up a ticket with our Cloud Retailer helpdesk.
- Navigate to Admin -> Locations -> Open the selected location.
- Add your Kansas state license numbers in the Location Entity Settings at the bottom of the page.
- To fully comply with the state requirements, you will need to add the license number for each customer that is permitted for on-premise sales.
- Navigate to Admin -> Customers -> Open each customer that is permitted for on-premise sales.
- Add their Kansas state license number in the Customer Entity Settings at the bottom of the page.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 until all customers are configured for on-premise sale state reporting.
- Once all customers are assigned a license number, you can view the report by navigating to Reports -> Kansas ABC-73 Monthly Report.