This process shows how to get the Delta Sum and Delta Cost Sum of an Inventory Count report using the Delta Report.
- In the Back Office navigate to Tools > Inventory Counting
- Select the Inventory Count of your choice.
- On the right-hand side, click Edit Selected Inventory Count
- Scroll down past Inventory Count Result and click on View Delta Report in the bottom left-hand side corner.
- On the top right under Grouping select Group By 1 column
- The top value in the dark grey row under their respective columns will display the Inventory Count's Delta (Sum) and Delta Cost (Sum)
- If the Delta (Sum) and Delta Cost (Sum) columns aren't provided, click on the Plus Icon on the top left-hand side corner of the chart and ensure both Delta (Sum) and Delta Cost (Sum) are checked; click Add Selected below to add the columns.
Average Time to Complete