This article outlines the steps to change an existing user's password and unlock their account from the Cloud Retailer Back Office. This may be necessary if a user does not have an email address associated with their account and is unable to follow the reset password steps outlined in this article.
- Log into your Cloud Retailer's back office
- Navigate to Admin
- In the Admin section, search for View existing users and select it
- Select the user account that you want to change the password for from the list of existing users
- Once the user account is selected, click on Edit Selected Employee(s) button
- In the Password field, type the desired password.
- Re-enter the new password in the Confirm password field to ensure the password is typed correctly
- To prompt the user to change their password upon logging in, toggle the Require password change button to active
- The Is locked button will be activated if the user account is locked. If the user is not locked and simply wants to update the password, proceed to step 11.
- Toggle the Is locked button to off to unlock the user account
- Once all changes have been made, click on the Save button to save the changes
- Inform the user about their password and advise them to change it again on their next login for security purposes
Average Time to Complete