There are times when you don't use the email receipt functionality of the POS and you want to disable it from showing in the past receipts window.
Note: You may need to log in as an Admin to get the options below. This change affects all the POS, not just one.
- Log in your cloudretailer instance ( Ex. rite.cloudretailer.com)
- Go to Admin -> Device / register list
- Open one of the registers.
- Go to the Register Equipment section. Look for the Emailer Device. Click on the box shown below next to the Email Template.
- On the next window, click on the box beside the Email sales receipt under the document template. See the picture. below.
- In the Emailed Sales Receipt document template window, uncheck the Is journaled selection.
- Save the setting by clicking on the save button found in the upper left corner of the screen,
- Sync each of the POS programs, close, and reopen.
- Verify that the next transaction no longer shows the email receipt.
Average Time to Complete