Setting up a login barcode can help speed up checkouts as users won't have to enter a username and password at the point of sale, instead just scan a QR code or barcode to log in.
- Log into your Cloud Retailer back office, click on Admin and View existing users.
- Select the user you would like to create the login for and click edit selected employee in the upper right.
- Once you are in the Edit Employee section, under Basic Employee Data, towards the bottom there is a login barcode text box. If you double-click in the text box it will automatically generate a login code to be converted into a QR Code.
- Click on Save in the upper right.
- Copy the login barcode and go to the following website: https://www.webtoolkitonline.com/qrcode-generator.html paste the barcode login code in QRCode Message and click Generate. This will generate the QR code for the login.
- Right-click on the QR code and you can save or copy the image to be used however you would like.
- Once you have the QR code, launch Cloud Retailer, when the login screen comes up, scan the QR code and the system will log you in under that user.
Average Time to Complete