If you would like to create a button to toggle tax to be On or Off at the POS you can do this by following the steps below.
- Log in to the Back Office.
- Click on Admin > Search for "Task pads" and click on "Task pads".
- Locate the Task Pad, on the left side, you would like to add the button to and click on it.
- Find an open/ unused button and click on it.
- Enter the Text which will be what is displayed on the button at the POS.
- In the top box under "Command" type Tax. You should get a popup with options to select.
- Common: Toggle Selected Line Item Tax Exempt. This will turn On or Off Tax for ONLY the current Product that is selected at the POS.
- Common: Toggle Transaction Tax Exempt. This will turn On or Off Tax for all products on the transaction.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
- At the POS click on the "Last Sync: Date & Time" to sync the new changes to the POS.
- Navigate to a different task pad or log out and back of the POS to have the changes show up.