If you need to print a receipt from a transaction there is a way to do this.
- You will need to have a button at the POS that takes you to the past receipt. This can be named just about anything but typical names are "Journal", "Past Receipts", or something similar.
- Your receipts will need to be set up to journal in the system.
If you have questions about these let us know.
For this example I will use "Past Receipts" as the POS button for consistency.
- Click on the "Past Receipts" button.
- Search for the transaction you're looking to reprint the receipt for.
If you know the "Scan Code" this is the best way, but you can also filter by "This Machine", "All machines in this store" or "Date/ Time".
NOTE: If you're looking for a receipt that happened today on the POS you're on then you do not need to use any filters and can skip step 3 and proceed to step 4.
- Click the magnify glass to search once you have your filters defined how you would like them.
- You should have a list of transactions that you can scroll through and choose from.
- Once you have found the receipt click on the line to highlight it.
- Click on "View/ Print Receipt(s)" or the "F1" key on the keyboard.
- Once the window opens you will see the receipt. If you have more than one receipt setup you will need to click the "Next" or "Prev" buttons to get to the receipt you wan to print.
- Click the "Print Current" or "F9" key on the keyboard to print the receipt.
Here is a video showing the above procedure:
Average Time to Complete