This article will detail what happens when reports go missing from the reports section in the back office.
The most likely cause is that the report has been made inactive. It can also be because of report permissions. There is a separate article that goes over report permissions. How to use Report Permissions
There are other reasons that a report may not be listed anymore and if this does not allow you to find the report you will need to contact us for support.
Steps to make the report active again.
- Log in to the Back Office.
- Click on "Reports" > "View existing report configurations".
- Click on the box under the search bar near the top left so the box is filled and it says "Searching inactive and active entries".
- Type in the name of the report you're looking for.
- Once you find the report double click on it to open its properties.
- Check to make sure that the report have a blue box with a white check mark next to the "Is Active" section.
- Click "Save".
- Then go back to the reports and you should now see the report you were looking for.
NOTE: You may need to refresh your browser page if you do not see the report right away.