Sometimes a cashier or a manager will need to manually adjust loyalty points in a customer's account. Below is the procedure on how to do this in the CR POS.
1. Look up for the customer’s account in the POS.
2. Double click on the loyalty program next to the customer’s name.
3. Click on the adjust button.
4. Manually adjust the points to the correct value. In the example below, if the correct value is 162, change the value from 152 to 162. You can also add the reason and your notes.
5. Click on Adjust. Click the close button.
The adjusted point will now show in the loyalty program beside the customer’s name.