To enable Tips and Tip Recommendations within the Default OPOS Sales Receipt there are a couple of steps you will need to take.
- First start by selecting Admin on the left side of the screen then click on Attributes.
- Click on Create New Attribute
- Give the new attribute a Code of “DocumentTemplate_TipPercentages” (minus the quotes)
- You can then give it a Name (which will be what displays on the Document Template page)
- In my example it is named “TIP PERCENTAGE RECOMMENDATIONS”
- Assign it to EntityName of “DocumnetTemplate”
- Mark it Active and give it a Type of TextArea
- Click Save. See Screenshot below as an example
- Click Admin again and select Attribute Sets.
- Search for and select Template Customization in the list then click “Edit Selected Attribute Set(s)”
- Under Where it says Footer Text click “Add new field”
- From the drop down select the name of the attribute you created in the last steps.
- See Screenshot Below
- Select Admin on the left again
- Then Select Document Templates
- Search for and select Default OPOS Sales Receipt then click ”Edit Selected Selected Document Template(s)”.
- In the Template text box area, scroll down until you see
- /* ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS */
- There will be a line that says “bool showTip = false” change the “false” to “true”
- Then scroll down the actual page to where you see your new Attribute Box and enter in the Percentages you would like Recommendations for displayed on your receipts. By Default if left blank it will show for 15%, 20%, 25%, and 30%. Each Percent should be entered as a whole number on a separate line. You can have as few as 1 to as many as you would like displayed.
- See Below Screenshot for example